FRUSTRATION

I am at a point where I have been learning and exploring so many new things it makes me squirm on my chair with excitement. My frustration comes from not being able to 'DO' all the cool news things that I am learning about. I appreciate that the instructions for most tasks are included in the discussions/blogs that I find but that doesn't always translate to instant and clear understanding on my part as to what I am supposed to 'DO'. It doesn't help that I am impatient at the best of times and read at a million miles and hour. I'm heading to Youtube to try and get some visual explanations to support the excellent written instructions.
My other frustration comes from not immediately seeing how I can apply this new learning to a practical application for my classes. (IF I HAD classes - but that is a whole OTHER kettle of frustration!!!) So I have the time to commit to making this new technology work for me but I am frozen with uncertainty on how and where to use it. Grrrr.

Comments