O.K so some time down the track from my first ever Blog post on the topic, I am finally revisiting my personal learning journey in the area of digital learning and teaching tools. I guess you could liken it to the biggest and best "Choose your own adventure" that I have ever been on.

Hopefully one day someone will ask me how I learnt all the skills that I have learnt. Someone will ask me how and where you can start to learn how to do some of the same things. Today is NOT that day... hahaha. But I live in hope of that 'someday'. I wish I had been able to find a step by step guide to go from Completely clueless to Technogirl extraordinaire. In truth this guide for myself and others is probably out there somewhere - I DO NOT profess to be the expert on anything - and when I find a great guide I will post reference to this. In the mean time welcome to my own journey from very baby, baby, baby steps to (hopefully) brilliance *ahem*

Comments