Mayor of Ipswich...one day

I have a friend who is a staunch supporter of all things about the city of Ipswich (QLD, Australia). I often have these thoughts and they turn out to come true and then no one believes me when i say "I knew this would happen". So no I am going to make note of this thought that my friend (who may not wish to be named without prior consent so I will err on the side of caution) is likely to be a Mayor of Ipswich one day.
He Lurves promoting many things but one of his favourite topics to talk about positively is his home town of Ipswich. Where others have made a regular passtime of baging out Ipswich he tries to singlehandedly reverse that trend and tell all who will listen (and some that won't) just how great this city is. Now I am inclined to agree with him but don't feel the need to advertise and promote that fact on public forums as he does.
I say keep up the good work and if ever you need my name on a partition or my support in any way getting to work in a position that allows you to make even more improvements for this great city...give me a call, drop my name (not that it will have any weight!) and link me in.

Comments